Masters of Business Administration
M.B.A. is a two year full-time post graduate semesterized degree program.
Total fees for MBA course for academic year 2019-2020
Eligibility for Admission:
A candidate possessing 50% for open & 45% for reserved category marks at the Degree or Masters Degree examination in any faculty of any statutory University shall be eligible for admission to M.B.A. course. The candidate should also have qualified in the Common Entrance Test for M.B.A. conducted by Government of Maharashtra, DTE & Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Specializations offered as per New Syllabus 2019 Pattern:
The following specializations shall be offered as MAJOR / MINOR:
- Marketing Management (MKT)
- Financial Management (FIN)
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
- Business Analytics (BA)
The following specializations shall be offered ONLY as MINOR Specializations:
- Rural & Agribusiness Management (RABM)
- Pharma & Healthcare Management (PHM)
- Tourism & Hospitality Management (THM)
Besides the university syllabus, the Institute also offers co curricular activities, some of which are:
Book Reviews, Magazine Reviews, Industry Visits, Macroeconomics, GD & Interviews, Personality Development, Advanced Computer Training, Yoga Classes, Leadership Training , Role Playing, Quiz Competition
Comprehensive Concurrent Evaluation (CCE) / Concurrent Internal Evaluation (CIE):
- The course teacher shall prepare the scheme of Comprehensive Concurrent Evaluation (Formative Assessment) before commencement of the term. The scheme of Comprehensive Concurrent Evaluation shall explicitly state the linkages of each CCE with the Course Outcomes and define the targeted attainment levels for each CO.
- The Director / Head of the Department / designated academic authority shall approve the scheme of Comprehensive Concurrent Evaluation with or without modifications.
- The course teacher shall display, on the notice board, the approved CCE scheme of the course and the same shall also be hosted on the website, not later than the first week of the term.
- Each CCE item shall be of minimum 25 marks.
- For a 3 Credit Course there shall be a MINIMUM of three CCE items. The final scores shall be converted to 50, using an average or best two out of three formula.
- For 2 Credit Course there shall be a MINIMUM of two CCE items. The final scores shall be converted to 50.
- For a 1 Credit Course there shall be a MINIMUM of one CCE item.
- CCE shall be spread through the duration of course and shall be conceptualized, executed, assessed and documented by the course teacher along with student-wise and class-wise attainment levels of the COs and the attainment levels of the course.
- The assessment outcome of each CCE shall be duly signed by the course teacher, programme coordinator / academic head and the Director / Head of the Department / designated academic authority of the Institute.
- A copy of the duly signed CCE outcome shall be displayed on the notice boards, within a week of the assessment and course teachers shall guide the students on a need basis. 1
- Institute may conduct additional make up / remedial CCE items at its discretion. 1
- At the end of the term aggregate CCE scores / grades shall be calculated and the CO attainment levels shall be calculated by the course teacher.
End Semester Evaluation (ESE):
- The End Semester Evaluation (Summative Evaluation) for the Generic Core (GC), Subject Core (SC) and the Generic Elective (GE – UL) course shall be conducted by the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- The ESE shall have 5 questions each of 10 marks.
- All questions shall be compulsory with internal choice within the questions.