Students desirous to enroll in the FullTime MBA Course at NWIMSR, may register their details via this Enquiry Form. These students will be contacted IF– there are few seats available against the cancelled seats.
Please note this is not an Admission Form and in no way confirms your admission into NWIMSR.
Admissions through CAP Rounds:
Timings :- 11.00 AM To 5.30 PM
- Selected Student should buy prospectus and Eligibility form for Rs. 1000/- in the office from Counter No 1.
- Fill the Admission form and Eligibility form and attach the required documents (As per list of documents given).
- Attach one set of attested Xerox copy of the required documents with Admission form.
- Attach another set of attested Xerox copy of documents with Eligibility form.
- Get the forms verified from Mr. Habib Shaikh
- Submit the original documents to Mrs. Indumati Sahadevan and take signature.
- Obtain Signature from the Director Dr. A. B. Dadas.
- Fees details as per Shikshan Shulka Samiti
- Make Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, Neville Wadia I.M.S.R., Payable at Pune.
- Collect Application ID & password to fill student Data in ERP system in Computer Lab
- Do online admission from Mr. Datta Khandagale, collect online Admission Confirmation Receipt and take Director’s Signature.
- Submit the Demand Draft and Admission form in Account section and Collect the fee receipt.
Download Fees Details —– here
Admission Against Vacant/ Cancellation Seat
Ref.: (1) Information Brochure of 2019 for MBA by D.T.E., Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
- Students who wish to take admission for MBA Part-I class for the seat available against Vacant / Cancellation should submit prescribed application form in the office between 11.00 noon and 5.00 p.m. from 09/07/2019 to 18/09/2019.
- Display of Provisional merit list for corrections / complaints / suggestions on 18/09/2019 at 5.30 p. m.
- Display of final merit list on 18/09/2019 at 6.30 p. m.
- Allotment of admission on 19/09/2019 at 1.00 pm. in Neville Wadia Institute Seminar Hall. (Students should present with original documents for verification)
- Students should attach attested Xerox copies of the following Documents Certificates with the application form :
- Xth Marklist.
- XIIth Marklist.
- Degree Mark sheet.
- CET score card.
- Nationality & Domicile
- Facilitation center acknowledgement receipt for document verification confirmation.
- For more detailed information students are requested to see rule No-13, (Page No.27) printed in the Information Brochure of D.T.E. (Maharashtra State).
- Last date of taking admission – 21/09/2019 by 5.00 p.m.
The above admission is only against availability of vacant seats after 3rd round of centralized admission process.
Download Application Form —– here
Dr. A. B. Dadas