Admissions through CAP Rounds:
Timings :- 11.00 AM To 5.30 PM
- Selected Student should buy prospectus and Eligibility form for Rs. 1000/- in the office from Counter No 1.
- Fill the Admission form and Eligibility form and attach the required documents (As per list of documents given).
- Attach one set of attested Xerox copy of the required documents with Admission form.
- Attach another set of attested Xerox copy of documents with Eligibility form.
- Get the forms verified from Mr. Habib Shaikh
- Submit the original documents to Mrs. Indumati Sahadevan and take signature.
- Obtain Signature from the Director Dr. A. B. Dadas.
- Fees details as per Shikshan Shulka Samiti
- Make Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, Neville Wadia I.M.S.R., Payable at Pune.
- Collect Application ID & password to fill student Data in ERP system in Computer Lab
- Do online admission from Mr. Datta Khandagale, collect online Admission Confirmation Receipt and take Director’s Signature.
- Submit the Demand Draft and Admission form in Account section and Collect the fee receipt.
Download Fees Details —– here
Admission Against Vacant/ Cancellation Seat
Ref.: (1) Information Brochure of 2019 for MBA by D.T.E., Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
- Students who wish to take admission for MBA Part-I class for the seat available against Vacant / Cancellation should submit prescribed application form in the office between 11.00 noon and 5.00 p.m. from 09/07/2019 to 05/08/2019.
- Display of Provisional merit list for corrections / complaints / suggestions on 06/08/2019 at 4.00 p. m.
- Display of final merit list on 06/08/2019 at 6.00 p. m.
- Allotment of admission on 07/08/2019 at 1.00 pm. In Neville Wadia Institute Seminar Hall. (Students should present with original documents for verification)
- Students should attach attested Xerox copies of the following Documents Certificates with the application form :
- Xth Marklist.
- XIIth Marklist.
- Degree Mark sheet.
- CET score card.
- Nationality & Domicile
- Facilitation center acknowledgement receipt for document verification confirmation.
- For more detailed information students are requested to see rule No-13, (Page No.27) printed in the Information Brochure of D.T.E. (Maharashtra State).
- Last date of taking admission – 09/08/2019 by 5.00 p.m.
The above admission is only against availability of vacant seats after 3rd round of centralized admission process.
Download Application Form —– here
Dr. A. B. Dadas