The quest for new knowledge and the application of knowledge to important societal needs should be part of the life of every institution of higher education. Research, therefore, is essential and not merely an activity supplementary to teaching.
Today, Research has been given significant importance by universities and accreditation agencies. The repute of an Institution depends upon the quality and quantity of research. Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies & Research is an approved Post Graduate Research Centre (PGRC) of Savitribai Phule Pune University – One of the premier Institutes of Higher Learning & Research.
The Research Head, Coordinator, Research guides, Administrative Staff and Library Resources support research students to achieve better research output by providing enabling ecosystem. The institute helps to make a journey of Research more resourceful by offering online sources like – EBSCO, DELNET, NDL, and thousands of books.
The students are motivated and guided to write quality research papers in reputed Journals. The guides and faculties are motivated to apply for various projects because of 12(f) and 2(b) approval. We invite scholars to consider our research center to pursue research.
Areas of Study:
- Computer Management
- Financial Management
- Hotel management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Organization Management
- Production Management
Structure of Post Graduate Research Centre (PGRC)
Latest Ph.D Notices:
- Ph.D Second Round : Notice for 2nd Round of Ph.D. Process
- Results of Ph.D. Second Round : List of selected candidates and allocated guides
- Ph.D Coursework Registration link
- Ph.D. Coursework Notification
- Schedule of Interviews to Ph.D. in Management (Round II) for the academic year 2020-21 dated 04/12/2020
- Schedule of Interviews to Ph.D. in Management for the academic year 2019-20 dated 26/11/2019
- D. Admission: List of selected candidates for admission to Ph.D./M.Phil. – Admission 2019.
- PhD Admission List : List of selected candidates for admission to Ph.D./M.Phil. for academic year 2017-2018
- Details of PhD Second Round Interview Scheduled on 12/06/2018