Dedication to Excellent Academics
The following points adhere to Dedication to Excellent Academics
- Academic Calendar is displayed on the website
- Regular messages regarding lectures are posted on official groups
- Regular feedback is taken from students pertaining to lectures, activities, events.
- Assignments, Podcasts, Group activities, case study, role plays are a part of the teaching pedagogy
- Concurrent evaluation is taken for performance of the students
- Online lectures are recorded and posted in Google classroom for further reference
- Continuous mentoring of students given by experienced teachers
- Weak students are helped by extra classes
- Notices regarding exams are displayed periodically
- Students are encouraged to write research papers, articles.
- Groups of two or more learners work together to solve problems, complete tasks, or learn new concepts.
- Promotion of student-faculty interaction, by writing research papers, articles in UGC journals
- Students are encouraged to take up Swayam courses for their specialization
- Students are made to collaborate in pairs, teams for projects, assignment.
- Discussions, debates for life skills, soft skills, communication sessions
- Collaborative learning by teaching (CLBT), students may have difficulties with sel-discipline, which can be overcome by teamwork skills
Credibility & Honesty
- Honesty and credibility is a trait of Neville Wadia, the Director clearly sends communications to the staff regarding all directives.
- All rules and regulations are strictly followed as per the management directives.
- Rules regarding code of conduct for students is available on the website
- The Director takes the creditability pertaining to the welfare of the staff.
Social Responsibility & Ethics
- E-waste drive
- Tree plantation